Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easiest State To Be Registered As Pe

ALBIS, CELEBRATION OF THE MASS ON THE FEAST OF DIVINE MERCY

With heart in Rome in the solemn beatification of the Servant of God Pope John Paul II, the Brothers of the Society of Christ Priest and Queen Mary celebrated at 10 am Holy sung mass of Dominica in Albis : Feast of Divine Mercy.


On the different nomenclature is named cite an article by P. Jon M. Arza :

The Second Sunday of Easter goes by many names: of Saint Thomas "because it proclaims the gospel of unbelief and subsequent confession of the Apostle (Jn 20, 19-31); also Sunday" Eighth ", because it ends the Octave Passover is a great Sunday. The pericope of the Gospel itself mentions the Eighth, when he says that Jesus appeared again to his disciples in the Cenacle eight days after the first day of the week (Jn 20, 26). Sunday is also known as "the Divine Mercy," which is the last name she has received, by instituting the Pope John Paul II the Feast of the Divine Mercy according to the revelations of Our Lord to the Polish saint Faustina Kowalska (1905-1938). In fact, Jesus asked her to consecrate the I th Sunday after Easter to the devotion of Divine Mercy. (...)


The name "Dominica in Albis" is one of the oldest. It's actually "in albis vestibus depositis", ie, when the neophytes (who had been baptized at the Easter Vigil), Sunday to attend the celebration of Holy Mass, having already deposed (on the eve of Saturday's octave) their albs or white robes, received that night reborn to eternal life and had worn throughout the Octave. (...)


Finally, the "Second Sunday of Easter Sunday is also" Quasimodo ", since, like other important Sundays of the liturgical year (for example, Domingo" Laetare "- IV th of Lent), takes its name from the first words of the Introit antiphon (or entrance song). In this case, the anthem is a text of 1 Peter 2, 2: As newborn babes, desire the pure spiritual milk: Quasimodo geniti infants, alleluia: rationabile but concupiscite dolo lac, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia.

SPRAY RITE



GLORY GOSPEL




CONSECRATION



At the end of the Mass, with the Antiphon " Iesu in te conf was incensed Table of Divine Mercy and all the faithful recited the prayer of St. Faustina Kowalska: Help me, O Lord, be merciful.


Help me, oh Lord, that my eyes may be merciful, that I never beware or judge from appearances, but look so beautiful in my neighbors' souls and seek help. Help me, oh Lord, that my ears may be merciful, to take into account the needs of my neighbor and not be indifferent to their pains and groans. Help me, O Lord, be merciful to my tongue, to never speak negatively of my neighbor, but have a word of comfort and forgiveness for everyone. Help me, oh Lord, that my hands may be merciful and full of good works, that I may do only good to my neighbors and load about me the most difficult and painful. Help me, oh Lord, that my feet may be merciful, so that I may hurry to assist my neighbor, overcoming my own fatigue and my tiredness. My true rest is in the service of my neighbor. Help me, O Lord, my heart is merciful, that I feel all the sufferings of my neighbor. No one will refuse my heart. I'll be honest even those of whom I know will abuse my kindness. And I will lock myself up in the Merciful Heart of Jesus. Will bear my own suffering in silence. Your mercy, O Lord, rest in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment