Saturday, April 30, 2011

Milena Velba Breast Milk Pumping

EASTER SUNDAY II : FEAST OF DIVINE MERCY

JESUS \u200b\u200bI TRUST IN YOU

SANTA'S JOURNAL Maria Faustina Kowalska:

the evening, being in my cell, I saw the Lord Jesus wearing a white robe. He had one hand raised in blessing and the other touched the robe over his chest. Opening of the robe in the chest, leaving two large rays, one red and one white. Quietly, carefully watching the Lord, my soul was full of fear, but also a great joy. After a moment, Jesus said: Paint an image according to the pattern you see, the signature: Jesus, I trust in You. I hope that this image be venerated first in your chapel and then throughout the world. (47)
promise that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish. I also promise, and here on earth, victory over enemies and above, at the time of death. I Myself will defend as My own glory. (48)


When I told the confessor (48), received in reply that referred to my soul. He said: Paint the image of God in your soul. When I left the confessional, heard these words again: My image is in your soul. I wish there was a Feast of Mercy. I want this picture painted with the brush, to be solemnly blessed the first Sunday after Easter, that Sunday should be the Feast of Mercy. (49)


My child, look into the abyss of My mercy and gives honor and glory to the mercy of Mine, and do it this way: Gather all sinners and immerse the world into the abyss of My mercy. I want to give me the souls, the souls desire, My child. The day of my party, the Feast of Mercy - travel across the world and bring souls to the power flagging Mercy. I will heal and the fortificaré. (206)

Once, when the confessor told me to ask Lord Jesus on the meaning of the two beams that are in this picture, I said yes, let them ask the Lord.
During prayer inside I heard these words: The two rays denote blood and water. The pale ray stands for the Water which makes souls righteous. The red ray stands for the blood which is the life of souls ...
two rays issued forth from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened on the cross for the spear.
These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father. Blessed is he who lives in the shadow of them, because you do not the just hand of God. I want the first Sunday after Easter Easter is the Feast of Mercy. (299)

Requests My faithful servant (132) in that day to speak to the world of this great mercy of Mine, that anyone approaching that day at the Fountain of Life, you receive forgiveness of sins and penalties. (300)

The first Sunday after Easter, ie Feast of Mercy of the Lord, the closure of the Jubilee of Redemption. When we went to this feast, my heart beat with joy at being together so closely these two feasts. I asked God for mercy for the souls of sinners. When he finished the job and the priest took the Blessed Sacramento to give the blessing, he suddenly saw the Lord Jesus the same way it looks in this picture. The Lord gave the blessing and the rays are spread all over the world. Suddenly I saw a clarity unattainable in the form of a glass room, light waves woven impervious to any creature or spirit. To enter the three doors was clearly at that moment Jesus, it looks like on the picture, came into the glare through the second door to the interior of the unit. Trinitarian Unity is that it is inconceivable, infinite. I heard the voice: The Fiesta has come from the depths of My mercy and is confirmed in the pit of my thanks. Every soul who believes and has confidence in My mercy, will get it. I am delighted the goodness and greatness of my God. (420)

soul will not find any justification until it turns with trust to My mercy and so the first Sunday after Easter is to be the Feast of Mercy. That day, the priests have to speak to the souls of My infinite mercy. Tell the confessor that the image is exposed in the Church and not the convent within the enclosure. Through this image will fill the souls thank you very much, so let every soul have access to it. (570)
souls die in spite of My bitter Passion. I offer the last board of salvation, ie, the Feast of My mercy. If you do not adore My mercy, they will die forever. Secretary of My mercy, writes, speaks to the souls of this great mercy of Mine, it is near the Terrible, the day of My justice. (965)

I want to grant complete pardon to the souls that will go to confession and receive Holy Communion on the Feast of My mercy. (1109)


CONSECRATION OF THE WORLD TO THE DIVINE MERCY MADE BY JOHN PAUL II ON 17 AUGUST 2002


God, merciful Father, You have revealed your love for your Son Jesus Christ and you have bestowed on us in the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, we entrust the fate of the world today and every man. Lean
us sinners, heal our weakness, conquer all evil, let all the inhabitants of the earth may experience your mercy, that you, the Triune God, are always the source of hope.
Eternal Father, by the Passion and Resurrection of your Son, have mercy on us and the world. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment