Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Should Wifi Above Or Below Wireless Router

WICKED HEART MAN IS HATEFUL TO THE LORD (Prov 11:20)

"The truth is the soul of the honest, the lies, the cowardly betrayal of the wretched" (Anonymous)


"Need? Word comfortable with who the culprit is removed from above the fault, to throw in a vacuum all pride and betrayal " (E. Geibel)

" Treason is a coward and a detestable depravity " (Baron d'Holbach)

" Treason use it only those who have come to realize the great treasure that has to be owner of a honest and pure consciousness " (Vicente Espinel)

"The Betrayal starts from the moment your mind will ignore orders to leave the word loyalty" (Jose Mazariegos)

"In the psychological analysis of the great betrayals always find mentecatez of Judas Iscariot" (Antonio Machado )

"Bird dirty bastard is who in their nest" (Refrain)

Everything evil that can be deployed in the world is hidden in a nest of traitors " (Francesco Petrarca)

" ... and the traitor is a traitor because he is a coward. " (Tirso de Molina)

" Betrayal is the most intense form of evil " (Arturo Fontaine)





Psalm 54 Lord, hear my prayer, not blind you to my prayer, listen to me and answer me, I mourn in my prayer.

me the voice of the enemy mob, the cries of the wicked, disaster and unload on me furiously attack me.

I was writhing in the womb, I am awed a mortal dread, I am overcome fear and terror, horror covers me, and think: "Who gave me wings of a dove to fly and posarme!

migrate away, dwell in the desert, I would soon be safe from the storm, hurricane devours, Lord of the stream of their tongues. "

see violence and strife in the city day and night made their rounds on their walls, on its premises, crime and injustice in it, calamities, not away from their place of cruelty and deceit. If my enemy

insults me, stand it, if my opponent were to rise up against me, I'd hide it, but you, my companion, my friend and confidante, who joined me a sweet intimacy: Together we were amidst the bustle of the house of God.

God hears my voice, my soul rescues her peace of war that I do, because many are against me. But I call upon God, and the Lord saved me: in the afternoon, morning, noon, complain moaning.

raise their hand against his ally, in violation of the covenants, his mouth is softer than butter, but they want the war, his words were softer than oil, but are daggers. God hears me and humiliates reigns forever, because they will not be amended nor fear God.

bloodthirsty traitors and will not meet even half its age. But I trust in you. God entrusts Cast your burden, He shall sustain thee he will never permit the righteous fall. You, my God, you shall make them go down to the deep pit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment