Friday, April 29, 2011

Rent House After Prom

Claim

- Profe , how long will continue to draw new editions of his book!. Every two or three years makes me bounce back to the previous and spend money on the new ... I'm bored, "he claimed a good student.

- What happens is that the more I write, the more you clarify my ideas (with help from others, by the way) and as further clarified, the more I write.

- But think twice and say at once how to solve investment problems, "he says angrily.

- Ah ... but if this is your big concern, I have the answer: you only need to have money.

- seems to be true what he says his wife read his other postings - face tells me watching a "stupid."


Most reviewers went through a period of anguish when we are trapped in the entertaining process to guess (sorry, projecting) the behavior of the variables of a project. But the more one examines what has been advanced, clarifying the focus points where the doubts are clarified and more ideas to solve them. And the more clear, more questions arise.

This process is inevitable. We must not "abandon" the project to evaluate a project because you have doubts. On the contrary, we must be aware that almost everything we've done will be modified before submitting the final report.

As Nietzche said, "if you keep the focus, then the focus will keep you." So when people ask me how to focus a problem in the formulation of a draft reply: in many ways (though they think I'm stupid).

0 comments:

Post a Comment