Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Best Office Projector 2010

Promología


When I told my wife that he had invented a new word was so happy and proud that, before hearing it, called several good old friends who shared an afternoon of swimming pool the field:
- Nassir invented a new word ... come ... come! .
- Yes, I tell you, this is promología ... the science of product promotion.
While my friends look at me looking worried for my sample senility, my wife tells me with sweetness :
-Tonto.
.
Whenever it hard to attract the attention of potential customers for a new project. Therefore, to estimate the expenses in your cash flow should be considered not only spending media communication and dissemination when operating, but one that should be made initially to publicize its existence. The issue has gained such importance that even politicians have turned to international agencies that they design their campaigns.

The amounts invested in this they are irrelevant. Furthermore, in some products, the design theme is a Continuous , with high operating expenses during the the project as to maintain a leadership in a very competitive market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment