Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gaia Online How To Change A Light In Your Home

gold tooth

When my grandfather asked we'll help, financially, to put a gold tooth, they all said we would throw the money and opt for a normal implant.
- not then, "he replies. If any teeth, none of you even think extraérmelo after death, but if it is gold, would fight to get it out before they bury me.
- I you will finance it, "I replied hastily but with one condition: you buy me the pliers.
- What?! - My wife yells at me with that face of horror that hides your wrinkles.
- Obvious. If it depreciates be the grandfather, but not the tooth. Also, I'm with pliers and even gold is a good investment, "he explained with a look of superiority.
- Divorce ... please give me divorce, "she said crying in front of everyone.
.
By acquiring an asset to a project, along with the price we must pay the value added tax, VAT . When we sell the finished product that asset also add the VAT . However, the company acts only as an intermediary between the Treasury and the final consumer and all that raises (debit tax) over what you pay (tax credit), should be handed to the treasury.
why the VAT is not included in the income statement to calculate the profit tax because it is an operational expense, nor the purpose of depreciating active.

0 comments:

Post a Comment