Monday, March 1, 2010

Milena Velba And Cleaner

in Chile

I thought my 5-second earthquake had lived alone in the field. When I got out into the yard, my dog \u200b\u200blunged at me and expressed the greatest displays of affection since I have it, not taking off of me .... and giving me their support. Even when the statue fell source, stood next to me with a sad face. Modest
neighbors came to my house, one of the few brick in the area to see if we had gone wrong.
Tonight enable my jeep for younger children to sleep and the very sector humble opened the doors of their modest homes to clarify.
On the way back to Santiago many vehicles with mechanical problems receiving help from other motorists fully unknown.
in Santiago, many friends and family brought me from bread to gasoline and even my son (who despite my jokes about it, we want much) daily insists that I go to bed at his apartment until have drinking water.
So now I know that I spent alone.
I am sure this will help us recover solidarity I'm in a few years, but if we can keep going forward, certainly in the medium term we can resume the high growth rates in past years.
The earthquake is already a sunk cost or . Today more than ever, the evaluators have a responsibility to help prioritize the allocation of resources as efficiently as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment