Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Breaking The Habit Of Binge Eating

Thermometer

As I'm about to turn 60, my wife, who can not evaluate projects and therefore has not realized that to make effective life insurance is higher than the actual value of what I can generate in the rest of my life, I forced myself to go to the doctor for a complete analysis of my health. When I returned, I asked kindly,
- How did I love?
- I said I had to change my eating habits and sedentary. I had to change the meat with vegetables, changing the water coffee pot, changing the wine juices, change football matches on television by 4 miles of walking per day, change the snuff per fruit, "he sad story.
- What are you going to do - ask me wondering how I can help.
- I'm going to change doctors, "I say as I prepare a coffee.
.
Change the thermometer does not improve the patient. Since the change was the test for selecting students for admission to the university level.
If the project cost goes, the assessor can not change the indicators to improve performance. If used with conviction commercial basis to calculate the scrap value of the project, you can not change it for the economic if it yields a more favorable outcome, nor the method of calculation of working capital or the useful life of assets.
The effort to do good is the stage of formulation, which identifies different settings and choose the best. If the best scenario the project is not profitable, can not "torturing" the data for investment appear profitable.
is not our task to find profitable projects, but whether or not it is appropriate to implement the business idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment